- As the state is continuing to gradually open up businesses to the public, we wanted to update you on how Green Cove Pet Hospital is responding to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic and how you can help us to keep us all as safe and healthy as possible.
- We are open for normal business hours but the lobby door is locked. To help comply with social distancing and reduce exposure risk but still prioritizing your pet’s health we are continuing with our safety protocol for being completely curbside.
- Please, text or call upon your arrival for your appointment. Please, don’t forget your mask.
- Curbside appointments include you staying in your car for the duration of your pet’s visit or scheduling for a hospital admission (drop-off) appointment where the pet would stay with us for a portion of the day and you would return for discharge at a scheduled time.
- If you have requested a prescription refill or need to pick up pet food, please, call or text the clinic from your vehicle. We will bring it out to you.
- If you are sick, please, let us know so that we can prepare for our staff to wear additional protective equipment when gathering your pet’s history and performing your pet’s examination.
If you would like to learn more about COVID-19, please, check out the websites below:
Your Green Cove Pet Hospital Family